Last updated: May 31, 2018
1. Information Collection And Use
You can visit our website without giving any personal details. We only store access data into so-called log-files, as: name of accessed files, date and time of access, amount of transferred data, type of browser, IP-address and name of your service provider. The information is needed exclusively to ensure a proper and trouble-free operation of our webpage and to help us optimize our Internet offering - it does not allow us to deduce information concerning your person. In so far as we substantiate solid indications of a violation, we reserve the right to validate these data subsequently.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Contact Forms
On our webpage you can contact us by email and/or by contact form. In order to process your request and for subsequent communication, your given inputs will be stored and forwarded to the corresponding department, exclusevily within Photron-X (cf. to point 8). A comparism of these data with data from other channels of our website is also not made. If you contact us through an e-mail link (e.g. info@photron-X.com), the date and time of the e-mail receiption as well as the names of the sending and receiving parties and subject are recorded. The aforementioned data are deleted within a three month interval. Any evaluation of this data only serves to reconstruct system-technical deviations and their remedy. The contents of your e-mail can only be read by the receiver.
5. Storage of personal data
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. Use of Google Analytics
8. Disclosure of data
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country. Specifically, our Website servers are located in the US and in Germany, and our group companies and third party service providers and partners operate around the world. This means that when we collect your personal information we may process it in any of these countries. However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice. These include implementing the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between our group companies, which require all group companies to protect personal information they process from the EEA in accordance with European Union data protection law. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners e.g. sales partners, tax consultant, service providers like transport carriers for delivery of goods, of software service provider (forum).
9. Your data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Responsibility in terms of data protection law and contact” heading below
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Responsibility in terms of data protection law and contact” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. To opt-out of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact details provided under the “Responsibility in terms of data protection law and contact” heading below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Optional: (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries, including the US and Canada, are available here.)
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
11. Responsibility in terms of data protection law and contact
Photron-X, Dipl.-Ing. H. Mio, Roentgenstr. 30/1 D-85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
Contac in terms of data protection: email@example.com